Dec 24, 2015

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & A Happy New Year


Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to ALL my friends.

"If you bring forth what is inside you,
What you bring forth will save you.
If you don't bring forth what is inside you,
What you don't bring forth will destroy you."...


 Although I'm not Christian, these words by Jesus of Nazare
​​
th, have been my inspiration and I think of them often, especially at times when I feel that there is no stop to the wireless tsunami. These words remind me that win or lose I have to bring forth whatever it is in me to do what I think is right. These words are true to every one of us who learned all too well about the not so generous nature of humans.


Our chance of adding light into a world with much darkness is dependent on each and every one of us doing their best with the talents they have, to make this world a better place. To make people understand that religion is supposed to bring tolerance and kindness not war, hate and death and to dissolve the power of money, a force that creates more destruction than the good it brings.

 
I hope that the sky will continue and shower the world with snow, rain and sun, life bringing forces, rather than with RF and Microwave radiation by the various ignorant initiatives to Wi-Fi the world by Google, FB & others. These initiatives are aiming to bring "knowledge" to every corner of the world but ignore the
​vast ​
knowledge and the
​unfortunately immense ​
human evidence that this radiation brings instead
​,​
suffering, disease and death.

I think of all the people who already been injured by wireless radiation and cannot be with their families during this holidays season. For too many Electro-sensitives, these are not joyous times but rather, yet another reminder of the unkind nature of this world, where people are obsessing with gift buying and rather than focusing on the meaning and ignoring their fellow children, women and men who are in dire suffering.

 
I dedicate these words to JENNY FRY who committed suicide this year because of the unkind nature of her school staff and country that ignored her suffering from the Wi-Fi in the school. People do not commit suicide because they want to die, but because they want to stop the suffering. I hope Jenny will be the last victim of wireless technology and no other family will have to celebrate the holidays without its loved one under such circumstances.

 
I'll continue and pray to every and any god and human out there for a kinder, better more enlightened world.
​Best Wishes to ALL.


 

Dafna

No comments:

Post a Comment